It’s Easter Sunday coming up real quick and we’ve just began the Easter Holidays over here in Hampshire. Easter is something that my children get super excited for and our family love to celebrate it together. We will definitely be giving each other some gifts, having some yummy food and doing some fun easter egg hunts and activities with the kids too. Here are some of my top Easter gift ideas for this year!
Well Easter and chocolate come hand in hand don’t they and this gift would be perfect for any chocoholics in the family with lots of yummy treats to choose from! A delicious Love Chocolate hamper from Virginia Hayward £22.50. Inside the hamper you’ll receive
- Gold Crown Square Chocolate Cake with Salted Caramel 200g
- Kernow Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate Stirring Spoon 37g ℮
- Mr Filbert’s Salted Caramel Mix 75g ℮
- Ooh! Chocolata Very Honeycomb Milk Chocolate Bar 100g
- Radfords Handmade West Country Chocolate & Caramel Fudge 113g
- Reids Chocolate Chunk Shortbread 150g ℮
- Gold Gift Bag
This next hamper comes from Regency Hampers and they have put together this beautiful Easter Chocolate Lover’s Hamper which comes in a gorgeous hand-woven organic seagrass tray and a lovely bow for extra detail. For £47.60 you will receive all of the goodies below wrapped up beautifully!
- Hand-Woven Organic Seagrass Tray (31 x 27 x 15cm)
- Joe & Seph’s, Double Chocolate Caramel Gourmet Popcorn, 70g
- Four Anjels, Double Chocolate Biscuits, 100g
- The Cotswold Gourmet, Luxury Chocolate Cake, 225g
- Lindt, Lindor Assorted Swiss Chocolate Truffles, 200g
- Cotswold Gourmet, Milk Chocolate Pudding Bar, 100g
- Lily O’Brien’s, Sticky Toffee Chocolates in Pouch, 110g
- Lindt, Gold Milk Chocolate Bunny, 200g
- Protective Cardboard Outer (370 x 310 x 240 mm)
Have you ever wanted to create your very own Easter Egg? Well with this gift you can with Britain Loves Baking Family-Sized Make Your Own Chocolate Easter Eggs Kit. Inside the kit, you’ll discover reusable moulds plus milk and dark Belgian chocolate to make the eggs and bunnies with as well as the ingredients and moulds to make the mini chocolate bars and fudge. You’ll also find chocolate colouring and sprinkles to decorate the Easter treats plus handy tools that include a chocolate scraper and piping bags. When the Easter bunnies and eggs have set, they can be gift wrapped in the included cellophane bags, which can be tied with the decorative ribbons. When you order this family-sized Easter chocolate-making kit, you help another family out via our Share a Bake scheme. They’ll donate a family bread-making kit to the Felix Project, which will ensure a family in need doesn’t go without an essential loaf of bread. This kit is available for £39.00 and you’ll get everything mentioned below in your order.
- 1.1kg of blended Belgian Chocolate milk and dark
- 3 High-quality reusable easter eggs & bunny molds to create spectacular chocolate Easter
- A chocolate bar making including the mold and chocolate to make and decorate 2 x150g bars of Easter chocolate
- A no-cook smashed mini eggs fudge kit to make 500g of easter fudge
- A bag of white and milk chocolate to decorate your eggs
- bags of fun decorations & a big of sprinkles to make a sprinkle Easter Egg
- Chocolate scraper and piping bags
- 46 page downloadable chocolate makers guide packed with easter recipes
If you have small children like me and are looking for perhaps something alternative to the sweet treats that’ll be around then you’ll love these goodies from Planet Buddies, we actually have some of these products at home for my two little girls and they absolutely love them and the little animal characters they come in. Their products are so colourful and eye catching and would make a perfect gift for little people!
My girls are really into their tablets at the moment and although we have limits on screen time at home, the tablet cushions £14.99 and wireless headphones £29.99 make the perfect accessories to go with them.
They are really good quality, have a years warranty and make a really lovely Easter Gift. Whats amazing about this is that 1% of each sale goes to World Land Trust and Marine Conservation Society. Their goal is to dedicate themselves to raising awareness for endangered animals allover the world and educate children on the issues that threaten animals with extinction.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my top family easter gift ideas and wish you all a lovely Easter, whatever you have planned! If you’re planning ahead for gifts, please check out my Father’s Day Gift Guide!