If you know me, you’ll know I love my cleaning products, its kind of an obsession even though my house is usually in a mess! I also love to try eco friendly products so when I was asked if I’d like to try these Eco Laundry Detergent Sheets from Earth Breeze I had to give them a go didn’t I.
What are they? These are sheets made of water dissolvable detergent, they dissolve in seconds and work in all washing machines. You can even choose to hand wash clothes with these which is brilliant!
- Paraben Free
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Lower Your Carbon Footprint
- Every Sale Donates 10 Loads
- Hypoallergenic & Dermatologist Tested
- Phthalate Free
- Phosphate Free
- Bleach & Dye Free
- Works in HE Machines
- ZERO Plastic Packaging!
Now after trying these sheets, I was so impressed and I have to say that they really do work well. I was a little skeptical on how effective they would be at cleaning our clothes but I was very pleasantly surprised.
What did I like about them?
- I loved the fact that they don’t take up much room at all in the cleaning cupboard, they come in a very flat packet, unlike most detergents in powder, gel or liquid which has a lot of packaging and takes up a lot of space.
- I like that its eco friendly and better for the environment.
- It’s very gentle on our skin but very powerful in getting the dirt out of our clothes.
- They are so easy to use, just pop them in the detergent draw or in the drum with the clothes and you are good to go.
What could be improved?
Overall I think it’s a great product, the only things I can think of would be to have bigger packs. We do a lot of laundry in this house as we have a family of 5. It would also be great if there were some more scents available rather than the scented or unscented.