I hope you’re well. Today I’ve got a toy review for you. If your children (or yourselves) love Masha and the Bear then stay tuned. We’ve been watching Masha and the Bear on TV since the girls were younger and when we first found it, I thought it was hilarious. The bear just wanting some peace and quiet, wanting to eat his food on his own and then Masha coming and creating chaos. Although we all know that Bear loves her so much.
* Disclaimer – This is a collaborative post, the toys were sent for us to make an honest review*
We were very kindly sent Masha and the Bear 43cm standing plush bear £19.99
- Free standing plush bear
- Perfect for giving hugs and cuddles
- Great companion for nap time
- Replica from Masha and The Bear TV show
- Dimensions: 43H cm
- Contents: A Masha and The Bear 43cm Standing Plush Bear
- Batteries Not Required
- Contents: 1 House, 1 Masha figure, 1 bear figure, 1 snowman figure, 1 set of additional accessories
- Foldable bear tree house playset
- Figures can be stored inside when playset is folded
- Batteries Not Required
- Contents 1 x Bear plush and Masha Doll
- Removable fashions!
- Doll can even stand on her own!
- Bear is made from super soft plush!
- Perfect for Masha and The Bear fans!
- Masha doll has 5 points of articulation!
These toys are so perfect for re-enacting scenes from Masha & The Bear. My little girls had fun taking it in turns to be Masha and the bear with the Small Masha Doll and both being the bear with the plush toys and the tree house. My youngest Zayah enjoyed taking Masha’s shoes on and off and also her hood and dress which can be removed.
They really enjoyed arranging the furniture in the Winter Treehouse set and also setting up the plates and cups for a tea party at Bears house. It’s so lovely to see their little imaginations come to life and all of the big play ideas they have when they are together. The set comes with little plates and tea cups, mini loafs of bread, furniture and stickers which the children can place onto the foldable treehouse as an extra activity.
Both of the Bear plush toys have become a new favourite to cuddle at bedtime and the girls have been taking it in turns, switching the big bear for the smaller bear each night so that its fair on them both. The Bears have even enjoyed having breakfast too!
These toys would make a wonderful birthday or christmas present for any Masha and The Bear fan. With such recognisable characters, the kids faces will light up when they see them.