Hey everyone! I first saw Lumies when I attended the BlogOn conference in September. Read about my time at BlogOn here! They are absolutely adorable and I knew that the girls would love them. *This is a collaborative post and we were gifted the toys for a review.*
As you can see from the photo above they are very cute, fluffy and lovable. My girls were super excited to get them out of the box so that they could play with them.
What’s in the box?
1 Lumies friend, 1 hair clip comb and 1 instruction sheet.
I really like how many activities you can do with Pomsies Lumies, there are different settings which you can choose from by pressing the little button on their nose.
You can make the Lumies match colours by pressing their sensor button against any coloured object. The girls enjoyed testing this out on their clothes and toys. We had so many giggles doing the activities that are suggested on the instructions sheet.
- Let’s find colours – Keep the Lumies happy by feeding them with colour, they react differently and change their mood to certain colours.
- Let’s mix some beats – the more colours you touch, the crazier the mix!
- Let’s play Lumie Says – the Lumies flash colours in a pattern which you need to repeat.
4. Let’s play colour chase – The Lumies will glow a colour and you have to find the same colour and match it as fast as you can.
5. Let’s play rainbow tag – choose a coloured object and when the Lumie matches that colour, touch it to match.
Secret sounds – Lumies have 50 secret sounds which are unlocked by pressing certain colours in a certain order, there’s 3 on the back and the rest you can work out yourself.
My girls and I had so much fun doing the activities, these Lumies have definitely got attitude and it’s hilarious! Our favourite part was “Let’s make some beats” and the secret sounds. The girls were dancing around to the music and giggling. They also enjoyed playing hairdressers, combing through their bright coloured hair and giving them different hair styles.
These would make such a wonderful gift, whether it be for Christmas, birthdays or a special treat for your little ones. They are aimed at children aged 3+ and retail for around £14.99. You can buy them from Argos, Smyths Toys, The entertainer, very and amazon.